Redfire Mountain Bike with Lock-Out Suspension Fork, 21 Speed Shimano Drivetrain, 27.5 in Wheels, Aluminum Frame and Dual Disc Brake MTB Bicycle for Men Women Adult
- A lightweight and strong Aluminum frame offers durability for those Cycling. The wheels feature alloy rims for lightweight strength and all terrain tires navigation of most dirt, gravel, or even pavement. The mountain bike is ideal for riders who want to take on a variety of terrain.
- The Front suspension fork absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road .Plus, Shimano Tourney 21-speed drivetrain with Shimano EF shifters offer quick, precise shifts, powerful Dual disc brakes help you stop safely.
- We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. Frame Invisible welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Easy to Assemble: 90% of the bike have been assembled, you just need to install the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat and air up the tires. It was very easy to assemble it in 20-30 minutes. And our bicycle come with basic assembly tools, really easy to assemble. We have videos about installation on the product page.
- Mountain Bike With a wheel size of 27.5 inches, frame size 15 inches, this bike fits riders 4'8" to 5'8" in height. The saddle includes an alloy quick-release seat binder for easy adjustments to the right height, or to simply remove when needed. Check the size before you order.
I couldn't afford a nicer bike from a bike shop and figured this would be a good bike to get into mountain biking.If you just plan on riding on the road or dirt roads maybe even some easy smooth trails you'll be fine.But if you're looking for a bike to ride on trails that have rocks, roots, ruts,I suggest you refit or buy a more expensive one