Redfire Mountain Bike with Lock-Out Suspension Fork, 21 Speed Shimano Drivetrain, 27.5 in Wheels,Give away $100 worth of Accessories
- A lightweight and strong Aluminum frame offers durability for those Cycling. The wheels feature alloy rims for lightweight strength and all terrain tires navigation of most dirt, gravel, or even pavement. The mountain bike is ideal for riders who want to take on a variety of terrain.
- The Front suspension fork absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road .Plus, Shimano Tourney 21-speed drivetrain with Shimano EF shifters offer quick, precise shifts, powerful Dual disc brakes help you stop safely.
- We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. Frame Invisible welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Easy to Assemble: 90% of the bike have been assembled, you just need to install the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat and air up the tires. It was very easy to assemble it in 20-30 minutes. And our bicycle come with basic assembly tools, really easy to assemble. We have videos about installation on the product page.
- Mountain Bike With a wheel size of 27.5 inches, frame size 15 inches, this bike fits riders 4'8" to 5'8" in height. The saddle includes an alloy quick-release seat binder for easy adjustments to the right height, or to simply remove when needed. Check the size before you order.
This bike is the perfect way to get exercise while running short errands. I plan on using it more once the weather cools down. The bike runs very smoothly and is easy for me to handle. I would recommend this bike to anyone looking for a fun way to get exercise.
Love this bike--comfy seat and wonderful structure.
This was a great mountain bike! It was easy to use and very friendly to operate. I really enjoyed how simple it was to shift gears. The brakes were smooth and not noise one bit!
I was apprehensive purchasing a bike without riding however was pleased it and like the accessories.
Need sometime to put it up , but it’s a really nicely build unit , good quality